Sold in sets of 2.
Vortex stones are placed beneath a mattress or set of couch cushions, sending a continual stream of life force energy upward through the body as you sleep. The difference in how soundly you sleep and how you feel upon waking is notable. Customers ordinarily order a set of 12 for a queen or king-sized bed, but a stronger intensity is achieved in ordering a set of 16 for the king-sized bed. Lead time to make a set for you is 1 week and allow a bit of shipping time as well.
These devices bring in life force, a non-electrical force that flows through all living things. Due to fluoride in our water shutting down our pineal glands in our brains, many people in North America may be unable to feel the waves of energy, which people from other backgrounds readily feel. So please be aware of that when ordering our devices.
This technology offers spiritual uplift and long- term use promotes greater mental clarity, endurance, and imparts a general sense of well-being.
Each Light Sail or Light Shield, or Aesclepion is unique and hand-crafted. If you are ordering a new set of emitters, production times vary with the complexity of the set. If you like what you see and want to place an order, please email us at for a delivery date, if it is not an item in stock. Will get right back to you on what’s already built.
About Greg - The Founder-
Greg Rowe retired as a research engineer, working with basic industries. He also studied Tietajarand Vitkar traditions in the Scandinavian tradition of indigenous practice for several years and is both a practicing Godhi and shaman (tietaja). His work is a blend of the ancient science of alchemy and modern materials and processes.
“Greg thanks for sharing this latest invention, these emitters. The 12 you placed under my mattress had an amazing effect. When I woke up today felt like I was on a cloud, floating on air. My head was clear. My day was perfectly organized in my mind’s eye, no fog there! And I was pain-free, despite, as you know, working a job that is very physically taxing.
-JD Stephens, 60, contractor, Harvest, AL, USA
(Written by Greg Rowe, - Founder & Inventor of Brind-Gen) I had long been aware of crystal mats, John of God mats, and PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic frequency) mats, one of which I got just a few months back, but all involved finding time to lay on a mat, not do anything for a while, and a limited time to use. In fact, many PEMF mat manufacturers warn against using more than 15-20 minutes.
After much experimentation, I modified three polymers that I was making for other free energy devices and found that, if I added some other components and structures, I could capture and re-generate, continually, the vortex energy. I decided to call these Vortex Stones, although they are actually of three different long-chain copolymers, but are hard and heavy.
Using my System Seven Engineering aura (ionic imaging) photo software, I was able to document the energy given off by these devices.
Here’s the energy field of the much larger orgone unit (which would certainly not fit under your mattress):
Now, compare the size and field strength (density of field as seen in the ionization pattern) with that of the Vortex Stone at half the size and cost: As an etheric energy emitter, is easily twice the size, indicating a proportionately greater power density.
Yet some un-informed people still ask me, “Isn’t this a form of organite?” So let me outline a few differences:
1. the much larger field, meaning you are getting more energy influx with a smaller physical envelope
2. The Vortex Stones are charged with a life-force generating system, and, after charging, unlike a battery, keep bringing this elanvoima, chi, or prana (recognized in many cultures,) life force in from the zero point.
3. The pieces of organite I own or have seen all were made from cheap, basically inert components, BB’s (.177” steel shot), metal shavings from a machine shop, a few quartz crystals, embedded in polyester or epoxy. I wish Vortex Stones were that easy to make!
Instead, there are 37 components in each VS, many of them exotic materials, chosen for unique characteristics and the ability to interact with the other components so as to produce a constant stream of energy.
4. When people lay down or sit on a couch under whose cushions a set of stones was placed, they feel a buzzing, or vibration at several places in their bodies, a pleasant humming sensation. That is cellular regeneration at work. Not everyone can feel it while it is working, but persons sensitive to subtle energies DO feel them at work. Have you ever heard that orgonite could do that?
5. A full set of 12 Vortex Stones is $700/ They are easily installed and almost undetectable. A comparable set of the much larger orgonite pieces would (with the same % discount for a dozen that I give) would cost 130.12 @ and a set of those would cost $1561.45 versus $700 for this Vortex Stone set, a saving of over $800.
The only similarity is that each emitter in the set gives off energy, and so too to a much lesser degree with a much larger piece, does an organite product. When you compare the field created and the effects delivered, it is like comparing a bicycle to a Ferrari. Yes, Cookie, they both have wheels, lol, but there the similarity ends.
As some of you who are astute metaphysicians may have observed, the Brind-Gen emanations follow what St. Germain described as the “violet ray.” To those who can See or the etheric viewing technology, they emit a violet, indigo, or magenta Light.
The Field of Vortex Stones is the Field of Dreams…
Here is a photo of a queen-sized adjustable bed with vortex stones, 12 of them, in four rows of 3 each atop the platform: (easy to lay stones beneath the mattress in raised position)
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but watching the vortex energy fill the room One Minute after Installation and lowering the mattress):
and Five Minutes after Installing the set of Vortex Stones:
shows how the energy rises through the mattress, saturating the owners with life force…